Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why

When the theory states that you can't live without Friends.







HAHAHAH.
We all appeared on the screen. We've been taking photos yesterday!
I don't know whats that technology thinggy called but yeah! Fun.

Alrighty just a short update before I go get ready for the Band concert.
Yes, I'm going for Band not Choir :D At Victoria Concert Hall!
Will update when I get back or tomorrow, latest? :B !

**

I felt so shattered when I heard about it. I swear I'll give you two, two tight slaps when I see the both of you. Partially was because.. Hm maybe its my fault since Day 1? Sorry but you can put the blame on me. I felt so hurt, so... I can't find any words to describe this feeling when I got the know about it. Do not keep things behind my back okay? I know I've been through alot, too much. 1 week, 1 week. Though I know that you're the only guy whom I truly adore(:

I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me.

No comments: